Thursday 30 May 2019

Gaming

Hi this week for gaming I am going to show you another video of Corrupt X. This time he is trying to get 500 kills without being killed. The video is quite long so make sure you have 22 mins to watch it.
Again if you know any hack/cheats on moomoo.io or zombsroyale.io pls comment below.
                                                                            Here is the video
                                                                                  Corrupt X

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ben, it's you pal Deakyn here. This is a crazy video about moomoo.io because he is reaching 500 kills! Maybe next time you could add a video of you playing this game and see how many kills you can get in under 1 hours or so. Are you good at this game? Come check out my blog for some cool stuff.
    Kind Regards
    Deakyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deakyn, thanks for the comment. I will try to get a video of me playing. I think that I could get about 20-50 kills in a hour but I would probably die and lose all of them. I am all right at moomoo.io. Do you play? If you do, what do you get? I normally get the stick and the hammer, but sometimes I get the broad sword and the hammer, but I turn the broad sword into the katana.

    Kind Regards
    -Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ben, Jakob from Lake Brunner School here I have never played moomoo.io but i really want to. What would be a good tip for a new player like me? I think that next time you could do a comparion between corrupt x and you playing the game and each week try to get more kills and then see how much better you have gotten. Come check out my blog at http://lakebrunnerjakobw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.